Do you have questions or concerns about the COVID-19 Vaccine?
On 24th February 2022, the government ended legal restrictions in England and published the Living with COVID plan. To get the facts about the vaccination locally why not pop in and have a chat or book an appointment at Centrale Shopping Centre, Croydon or St Nicholas Shopping Centre, Sutton. You can also call 0203 880 0388 to speak to an NHS member of staff (charges may apply).
To help do your bit as we learn to live with COVID-19, you should:
- let fresh air in if you meet indoors, meeting outdoors is safer
- get tested, and self-isolate if required
- continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with other people you do not normally meet
- try to stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- wash your hands
- download and use the NHS COVID-19 app
- if you haven’t already, Get Boosted Now
Covid Information and Support from Croydon Council
Confirmed cases, deaths and other data for Croydon and the UK:
COVID alert level and data for Croydon | Croydon Council
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people who are most at risk in Croydon.
COVID-19 vaccination programme | Croydon Council
If you're affected by coronavirus, you can declare a change of earnings, get support if you're on a low income or claim benefits and get help with rent.
Advice on how to spot coronavirus-related scams and domestic violence support.