Children with special educational needs may need an EHCP to ensure their support needs are being met at school. But how do you apply for one? And what do you do if your application is rejected? Astrid Macabee explains how to navigate the process.

Call 020 8649 6283 or email to book.

< Back to What's on

Latest tweet

We're really missing our lovely team of #volunteers who support the #Croydon #CarersSupportCentre but they will all…
Follow us
Carers Support Centre logo

Carers Support Centre

Open weekdays 10am -4pm, feel free to drop in for advice or support with any issues related to caring.
Get support