How To… a Guide for Carers in Croydon
How To… a Guide for Carers in Croydon is a series of 11 factsheets, bringing together all the information you need to know as a carer in Croydon. Topics covered include benefits, grants, carer’s assessments, social care, practical help and housing.
Download the series
Download the series (PDF files):
Download the series as Word files:
Information and Advice
Getting Support from Social Care
Caring for a Child
Leisure and Holidays
Health and Hospital Services
Leaflets and posters
• General information leaflet in PDF and Word.
• Carer Support Centre poster.
• Room hire leaflet in PDF and Word.
• Carers Support Centre membership leaflet in PDF and Word.
• Former carers leaflet in PDF and Word and Learning from Loss group leaflet in PDF and Word.
Download the latest edition of Carers News, our quarterly newsletter with all the information, news and events you need as a carer in Croydon.
You can also subscribe to our monthly e-bulletin for the latest updates.