If you’re looking for information and advice as a carer, you are in the right place! The Carers Information Service provides information and advice on all aspects of caring.
How To... a Guide for Carers in Croydon
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Got a question about caring? Our FAQs are here to help.
We answer your top queries, including:
- Am I a carer?
- What discounts am I entitled to?
- What's Carer's Allowance and am I entitled to it?
- What's a Carer's Assessment?
- How do I get more help or a break?
- What are my rights at work?
- Can I make Lasting Power of Attorney?
- What would happen to the person I care for in an emergency?
- And much more.
If you are looking for specific information or advice regarding your situation, please contact us.
Local directory for Croydon carers
Looking for someone who can help you? Find local services that meet your needs in our local directory for Croydon carers.
Under the Care Act, carers of adults are entitled to an assessment of their own needs as a carer. Find out how Carer's Assessments work and make a request.
Stay in touch
Want to stay in touch with the latest news and information for carers? Sign up to our regular e-bulletin and newsletter!